Blog Post 10
As a teacher, I will most likely use data collection to gain feedback from my students and Excel for my grade book. I plan on using surveys within my classroom to communicate with my students' parents such as volunteering or party supplies. I will also give my students surveys during class so I can understand how much they are understanding. As a special education teacher, communication is key to whether or not my students are actually excelling or not. I will need them to be honest to me and be able to communicate their ideas to me clearly.
Some topics that I found most interesting from reviewing my classmates' blogs are the adaptive technologies and the first blog when we talked about our experiences with technology. Having an interest in special education makes adaptive technologies extremely interesting to me because I will be using most of those technologies in my classroom. I also really enjoyed the ice breaker post, this was a great way to connect with my fellow classmates through our ability or inability to use technology. It also reminds me of how far we have come through this semester.
Next I would like to learn how to code. This is a useful skill to have a digital citizen and as a teacher because being able to code allows a person to personalize their technology. I could create a super cool calculator in powerpoint or customize shortcuts for my computer. I will achieve this goal by taking the time to use the multiple resources available to me such as Lynda.com and take a class on coding.
Comments
Post a Comment