Class 1

   My prior experiences using technology is about average for someone my age. I have grown up using technology therefore I am pretty used to using Word and Powerpoint for class assignments. I have an iPhone and use multiple social media accounts daily. This summer I worked as a camp counselor for the Challenger Learning Center and I learned a lot about technology that I did not know before. I learned more about programming and how to set up a Minecraft server as well as how to use these resources for teaching.

   In this class I hope to learn how to implement technology in my future classroom as well as advance my understanding of technology. Our society is advancing towards a technology based living and as advances are being made, my students will be advancing technologically so to keep up I will need to be educated about technology. I am hoping that through this class I will learn about new technologies to use as a teacher as well as in my personal life.

Comments

  1. Nice blog post, I really liked how you wrote about your time as a camp counselor and how technology was used in this field. Normally when I think about a camp counselor I think of tan shorts, big hat and big boots lol. Our society is totally advancing and technology is being used everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 1

Blog Journal 9